Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blog Transformation!

For all three of my loyal followers!  Important changes are afoot in blogoland!

What was previously IWishThisBlogWereReal.blogspot.com has taken some important steps toward becoming real!  What the *#% does that mean?  Well, first off, I've changed the name of the blog to sethlkendall.blogspot.com.  This will no longer be just a drawing blog.  It's going to be my general all-purpose blog/website/portfolio-thing.  That's right!  Whether it be Quickdraw Friday drawing, side project animation, side project game, side project other thing, new rig for my students, or random craft project, I will be posting all my art-related activities right here!

Maybe someday I'll even post stuff from Carbine...  Anyhow, let the posting and portfolio-ing begin!  By the way, my old site, sethkendall.com now just points here :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment